- £20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Graduate/Trainee Scheme – Accountancy Practice
A top 100 accountancy practice based in Beaconsfield is seeking ambitious graduates to join their industry leading graduate programme
Joining the Audit and Accounts team, you would be enrolled in training to complete your ACA or ACCA studies, with full study support and revision courses, as well as having a mentor assigned to you within the firm.
They have an excellent track record for helping people to qualify, and always look to promote from within where possible. Several of their graduates have progressed to manager roles, and even their managing partner is a former trainee with the practice.
Their work is diverse and they have very large clients, both UK and USA based.
Your role would be to complete accounts and audit assignments delegated to you by partners and other senior team members, whilst building your skills to one day hold a portfolio of clients yourself.
- 2:1 degree or higher – preferably in Accounting & Finance or similar, although this is flexible
- A Levels at B grade or higher (this can be flexible, however Maths and English if taken would need to be at B at least)
- Passionate about a career in accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills
This role has a starting salary of £24,000 plus benefits, including fully funded studies to become a chartered accountant.
For further information, please contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers