- £43,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Top 30 firm based in the City of London who are currently recruiting for an ambitious Internal Audit Senior. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of risk management and governance methodologies. This firm can offer an opportunity to develop and lead on audit assignments and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Undertake planning, fieldwork and reporting for all internal audit assignments.
- Draft audit work programmes based on agreed scope and complete required testing in line with scope.
- Undertake closing meetings with the client and agreed recommendations resulting from internal audit work.
- Prepare and complete internal audit file for manager and partner review as part of the internal audit methodology.
- Draft internal audit reports.
- Regular communication with manager and partner on progress of audit assignments and key outcomes from internal audit assignments.
- Assist on ad-hoc special assignments (for example fraud investigations).
- Support and aid and training to trainee’s auditors and supervision of our Audit staff where required.
- Manage time and priorities assignments under pressure.
- Work collaboratively with audit team to respond and deliver needs of the client and staff.
- Part or Qualified MIIA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA or equivalent
- Experience of delivering internal audits in professional practice or in-house team
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
If you are interested in this role then please apply direct with your CV.