- £22,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Invoicing Administrator to join an excellent Accountancy Firm in South West London . The Invoicing Administrator will primarily consist of coordinating certain billing and finance functions and the position will develop, co-ordinate and implement consistent best practice.
- Financial Co-ordination: on-going monitoring of fees and other key financial metrics; regular updates to client on fees and disbursements; review of fee earner narratives to ensure they are consistent with client agreed format
- Production of monthly invoices, co-ordinating production of narratives and heads of charge
- Improve speed and accuracy of billing practices and cost recovery
- Co-ordinate work effort, scoping, planning, project set up, fee monitoring, status reporting, liaising with client, tracking scope changes, and liaising with all relevant practice groups and offices
- Provide support to the development of fee proposals and matter management frameworks
- Proactively deal with billing tasks outside of the billing period including: o ensuring billable matters are fully opened o transferring time to correct files (on request) o checking VAT exemption are correct where applicable
- Deal with conflicts checks and New Business Intake requests
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .