A leader in the Tech sector, my clients advise on sale mandates globally, with a particularly strong European footprint
As VP you'll be supporting a highly respected Partner, though will work with significant autonomy from day 1.
Key aspects to the role include:
- Have operated at a mid/senior level within an M&A Advisory Boutique, VC/PE, Accounting firm or Corporate Development
- Experience as a Lead Advisor in M&A transactions, fund raises, MBOs etc
- Generate pitch documents, IM, BPs and presentations and financial models
- Have the flexibility to undertake regular international travel
- Personal attributes include high levels of charisma, personal ethics and gravitas
Whilst exposure to tech deals isn't absolutely necessary, a strong interest and knowledge of the sector is crucial to succeed in the role.
For the right candidate a market leading package is available as well as a define path to Partnership.