- £65,000 - £95,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading mid-market boutique based in London who are looking to expand their M&A team through the addition of an world class M&A Associate The client has got an excellent reputation across both UK and global markets, with the majority of their transaction being cross-border,
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a firm with a non-hierarchical structure, working closely with the Managing Directors (who are two of the most respected bankers in the city, both ex tier-1 Directors) on deals from £50m-£500m.
The successful candidate can expect a highly rewarding career with the opportunity to be closely mentored by a senior team who are passionate about ensuring all the tools to succeed at your disposal.
- Production of transactional documentation; information memorandums, teaser, presentations, market analysis.
- Building financial models and valuation analysis.
- Be involved in the origination team through research of potential buyers, market research and development of your own network.
- Minimum of 4+ years M&A experience within Practice, Boutique or Tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Strong work ethic with understanding of the need for work-life balance
- Excellent business acumen and presentation skills.
- Strong technical skills.