- £24,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for the position of Management Accountant on behalf of one of the region’s leading accountancy practices at their offices in Bicester.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review.
With a proven track record of developing talent, our client can offer you a genuine opportunity at progression within a friendly and progressive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts
- Cash flow analysis
- Visiting clients’ offices on an ad-hoc basis
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d’s
- Form and maintain positive business relationships with clients
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- At least 2 years of accounts experience gained in Practice
- First class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work autonomously is crucial
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero or CaseWare
If this role is of interest, then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Management Accountant - Bicester