- £28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior for an award winning firm to work in their North London office.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is dedicated to your professional development. The Tax Manager has described that his style of management is to identify your comfort zone, and give you work that is slightly outside of this to ensure you are continuously developing.
The goal at this firm is to grow talent, and promote within. For example one of their partners started with the firm at a junior level, and through hard work and success in development, has become a partner within 8 years.
To give you an idea of the more technical aspects of this role, you will be working an even mix of Personal and Corporate Tax. The role will be compliance based, however as you progress there will be opportunity to move into a more advisory role. Full study support is available for tax professional qualifications.
Personal Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities
- General compliance work;
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of annual P11D forms
- Dealing/assisting with HM Revenue & Customs’ enquiries;
- Dealing/assisting with clients enquiries;
- Assisting with advisory projects.
Personal Tax Semi-Senior requirements
- ATT fully / part qualified or equivalent
- Experience within VAT, Personal Tax, Corporate Tax, Inheritance Tax Trusts and Estates
- Minimum 18 months practical personal tax experience, including technical experience relating to non-domicile and international tax matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High organization skills with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders
For further information on this Tax Semi-Senior, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers