- £40,000 - £43,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working with a well-established top 100 accountancy practice, based in London who are seeking a mixed tax senior.
- •Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a tax centric role within a practice environment
- •Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- •CTA qualified would be advantageous but qualified by experience would also be considered
- •Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
As a Tax Semi-Senior, you will be working on a portfolio of clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors. In the role, you will be responsible for undertaking the compliance for both personal and corporate clients, preparing Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust and Estate Returns and forms P11D.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Prepare tax returns and deal with the annual compliance work for the individual clients on your portfolio and deal with tax computations, tax returns and tax reserves for partnerships
- Work with other team members and report to managers and partners within the team
- Provide support to others in the team as necessary and provide high quality work in a timely fashion
- Identify opportunities and assist managers and partners with advisory work
If you would like any additional information on this Mixed Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Bridget O’Brien at AJ Chambers.