- £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
Mixed Tax Senior Manager
This leading independent firm of Accountants and Financial Advisers require a Senior Mixed Tax Manager within their rapidly expanding team, reporting directly to the Tax Partner.
This is a highly progressive role, with a view to Partnership within 2-3 years for the right individual.
- Control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for clients including meetings
- Meeting with clients to understand their affairs and build relationships, dealing with all queries as they arise
- Undertake advisory work and appropriate tax planning
- Keep engagement Partner adequately informed of progress on engagements
- Supervise our expanding team and review the work of junior members
- Manage own portfolio, allocate work and monitor resource requirements
- Prepare invoices and monitor time on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business.
- Bring to the attention of Partners opportunities to promote additional services to existing and potential clients
- Promote the full range of our services available to our existing and potential new clients
- Develop and maintain a personal network of contacts and represent the firm at external networking events
- Requires experience in dealing with:
- Tax Residency matters and Statutory Residency Test
- Trust tax
- Corporate tax
- Share Options schemes
- R&D claims
- EIS and SEIS
- Exposure to VAT
- Minimum 5 years previous experience of both corporate and personal tax work within a UK practice.
- Able to complete complex personal and corporate tax work.
- CTA qualified ideally.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- UK Driving Licence and own car.
- CCH experience beneficial