- £22,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading independent firm of Chartered accountants in Stratford-upon-Avon. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful accountancy firm which provides the opportunity for both independent and team-based working. learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing payroll information and maintaining accuracy and integrity of data.
- Preparing and issuing payslips electronically.
- Producing payroll reports as required and liaising with clients, staff and management to resolve any queries that may arise.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation changes as well as any other changes affecting payroll processing.
Experience & Skills Required:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will be computer literate and able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, along with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable although not essential
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like further information, please contact Jessica black at AJ Chambers on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org