- £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Have you gained previous experience within Payroll and looking for a new challenge within an outstanding firm?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 20 firm who are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their expanding practice in Diss. Our client is well known for offering their employees exemplary employee conditions and nurturing their employees to their full potential, offering them progression opportunities at all levels.
If you are someone who is seeking to progress within their career and have the support of firm who are known for employee satisfaction, then this is the ideal role for you. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual looking to progress within a growing payroll bureau.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Star
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have
- Process Payroll End of year Return
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members
- Setting up the auto-enrolment through various pension providers
- Ideally have a years’ previous Payroll Bureau experience
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively
- Excellent IT knowledge including Payroll software
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant - Diss