- £18,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
A leading practice in the Orpington are are looking to hire a strong Payroll Assistant to their growing team. They are offering a competitive package as well as the possibility for flexible working, and would consider somebody on a part-time basis as well (4 days per week) as well as full time.
There are opportunities to grow with in the team as they are winning new clients regularly and looking to expand further.
- Preparing Payrolls accurately and to deadlines
- Preparing Electronic bank payments and Pensions, on behalf of your clients
- Overseeing accurate and timely delivery of the team’s payrolls
- Maintaining client relationships
- Processing Tax Year & End Routines
- High quality technical payroll knowledge
- Experience in a payroll environment
- Experience of Sage Payroll (Desirable, although not essential)
- Great communication skills
- Good time management skills
If you have any queries or would like to know more, please contact James Young at AJ Chambers.