- £26,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading Accountancy Practice, with offices based in the centre of London. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced client payroll senior to join their prestigious Firm. They offer the chance to be a part of an established and supportive team where you will be able to contribute to the development and success of the Client Payroll service.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the team with the processing of the clients’ payroll accurately, and ensuring that all employees are paid on time.
· Accurately process client payroll assignments from start to finish manually, on Sage Payroll or other payroll software packages.
· Assist with urgent payroll processing from colleagues’ portfolios
· Managing the client electronic payments and transfer process.
· Process P11D’s, PSA’s, PAYE payments and payroll end of year returns.
To be considered for this role you must;
· Ideally have a minimum of 2/3 years experience, preferably within a practice environment
· Have a thorough understanding, and practical experience of the full payroll process
· Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of PAYE, including undertaking manual PAYE calculations, and starters, leavers, tax and NI legislation, statutory entitlements and pay.
If you would like to discuss this role in more details, please apply with your CV to email@example.com