- £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Are you a self-motivated Personal Tax professional with relevant personal tax practice experience looking for a job with interesting client work in a growing entrepreneurial firm bursting with talented staff you could learn and develop from?
The Personal Tax Adviser/Assistant role will service a wide variety of personal and business clients. You will be encouraged to attend client meetings and have regular contact with clients to help strengthen the relationship and to ensure that clients are receiving the full range of services the firm offers. You will work with interesting clients from different industry sectors such as property, advertising and PR, and these will include sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and groups.
Using a variety of accounting software packages including CCH, Protax and IRIS, you will be responsible for managing a client portfolio, tax return and P11D compliance, advisory work and supporting internal Business development activities.
The firm takes pride in being an employer of choice, we put our people first and this is why our staff enjoy long term careers with us. Your role will be varied, challenging, yet hugely rewarding. Our practice is known for being a friendly and fun place to work.
What we can offer you
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- A Line Manager who will work closely with you to support you through your development and provide day to day guidance and help
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service, plus the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Online Employee Retail Discount Scheme
- Contribution based pension scheme & life assurance
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed
To be considered for this new position, you must be able to tick all of the below:
- Previous experience working within a personal tax practice environment based within the UK
- Have experience of managing your own client portfolio
- ATT qualified or qualified by experience
- Have excellent customer service focus
- Be a strong team player and have a confident, assertive, positive, can-do attitude and professional manner.