- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a tax advisory senior for a well-established accountancy practice in London, that pride themselves on excellent service.
Reporting to the Tax Senior Manager, you will be assisting with the planning and all related aspects of intricate tax affairs. You will work with high net worth client’s will varying from private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and non-UK domicile clients. Your role will include a limited amount of tax compliance, for a mixture of personal and trust clients.
In return you will be offered paid overtime, study support which will be agreed on an individual basis, free life assurance and annual pay reviews.
Tax Advisory Senior responsibilities:
- Drafting of correspondence & billing on behalf of the Senior Manager
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance information
- Preparation of Tax Computations
- Preparation of annual self assessment tax returns, calculating tax liabilities, notifying clients of their tax liabilities and submitting returns to HMR&C and related working papers.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and assembling the relevant documentation
- Research and drafting advice on a range of ad-hoc international private client issues including Non doms, IHT and CGT
Tax Advisory Senior requirements:
- 4 year’s experience in personal tax
- Fully qualified ATT, or equivalent qualification
- Educated to a minimum of A level standard (with C grade passes and above)
- Able to prioritise workload and operate to deadlines
- Well organised and client focused
- Able to network and market effectively
- Able to produce accurate well presented schedules, emails and letters.