- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A modern, forwarding thinking accountancy practice are currently seeking a Personal Tax Senior for their office near Woking. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career in tax in a varied and challenging role.
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be involved in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients, including HNWIs, company directors and sole traders for whom you will be responsible for ensuring that all compliance work and tax consulting work is completed.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Manage a portfolio circa 250 clients
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for individuals and trusts
- Prompt dealing with tax queries as they arise
- Assisting with tax consulting work relevant to HNWIs and trusts when required
- Personal tax experience within a practice environment, ideally with some experience managing your own portfolio
- ATT qualified would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn more complex and technical areas of private client tax
- Competence with IRIS (desirable) and general IT proficiency including MS Office
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
For more information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.