- £50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
A first-rate opportunity has become available for an ambitious tax professional looking for a diverse and interesting portfolio with plenty of client contact. The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified and possess significant private client tax experience within a practice environment.
This is a forward thinking and dynamic top 50 practice, through organic growth and strategic acquisitions they have continued to develop. The core of their success, however, is their underlying passion and commitment to build strong client relationships and bring innovative solutions to problems.
As a Private Client Tax Manager, your role will be extremely varied and will involve all areas of clients’ taxation needs, both compliance and advisory.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Taking responsibility for the management of a portfolio of approximately 100 predominantly HNWI and OMB clients
- Building strong and successful relationships and providing expert, timely and comprehensive advice
- Working successfully with other Managers, more senior staff and Partners across the firm to ensure that all deadlines and client expectations are met, highlighting any delivery issues and suggesting approach to rectify
- Regularly updating the Partners to discuss client issues or concerns and managing their input as appropriate
- Providing proactive and innovative solutions to clients
- Attending new business meetings and assisting with new client proposals
- Delegating and training junior staff to assist in client work
- Supervising, overseeing and reviewing work undertaken by junior staff
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability for the portfolio
- General administration as per the requirements of the portfolio
- CTA qualified
- Technical all-rounder with a desire to increase and expand knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing projects to deliver a quality product on time and within budget
- Experienced in reviewing the work of others, providing feedback and support as necessary
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.