- £65,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 10 firm of chartered accountants, based within Chelmsford, who are seeking a Private Client Tax Manager.
Our client’s tax team has been growing significantly, and there are fantastic opportunities for progression with an interesting case load.
- To build new and existing client relationships and identify business development opportunities.
- To act as day-to-day tax point of contact for private clients, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To manage assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff and review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness. Also undertake job appraisals and assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm’s quality
- To provide tax planning and advice working closely with colleagues and other departments in order to add value to the client.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager, Head of Department or any
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies’ CPE requirements including maintaining an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications, attending staffing meetings and training.
- To maintain an awareness and observation of Health and Safety issues within the firm and report any concerns to the Health and Safety
The Ideal Candidate:
- CTA/ATII qualified or equivalent
- A working knowledge of trusts both UK and offshore would also be useful.
- A deep understanding of HNWI individuals, particularly those with non-resident and non-domicile issues, as well as issues facing entrepreneurs and owner managed businesses is required.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Private Client Tax Manager - Chelmsford