- £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Private Client Tax Manager
As a result of the firm's growing tax practice, we are pleased to be in a position to advertise this great opportunity to join our team.
About the firm
A leading firm of accountants and business advisers, with a professional and friendly culture. They are forward thinking and have been providing the full range of Accountancy services to their substantial, growing and diverse client base for over 100 years. They offer staff a fresh, modern and inspiring environment to work in.
- Personal Tax advisory and compliance work in both a reviewers and preparers capacity dependent upon the nature of the work.
- There is scope to adapt this role to a more senior technical advisory position for the appropriately skilled and experienced applicant.
- A requirement to manage client relationships and deal with them direct.
- Potential opportunities to manage other members of staff.
- Great opportunities to develop your technical and wider business skills and opportunities to progress if desired.
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience required relative to opportunity.
- Flexible hours will be considered.
Competitive salary plus benefits package and study support where appropriate. Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered in appropriate circumstances.