- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Private Client Tax Senior
To ensure that the annual tax compliance work is completed and planning opportunities are identified for a portfolio of clients.
- Client compliance work - work to be completed includes personal and trustees Tax Returns with business computations where relevant and related compliance work. Trust work, non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Client planning work. Identifying planning possibilities, eg. beneficial elections and claims, re-distribution of family assets.
- Yearly routine checks and compliance. Ensuring S&W procedures on annual tax cycle are complied with and billing responsibility
- Training and personal development. In house training as appropriate. (Likely to be recently qualified CTA, or qualified by experience)
- Strategy – assisting with suggestions of new ideas and approaches
- Supervising trainees. Overseeing trainees but also working with other seniors. Assisting other group members in professional work
- Written and verbal communication
- In depth knowledge of computer systems including Word, Excel and ideally Digita or similar
- Excellent communication skills - ability to write letters explaining complicated planning issues as well as verbal communication skills
- Judgement - knowing when to initiate planning issues
- Problem solving, when faced with technical/practical problems, need to know where to look for guidance/who to contact for assistance
- Technical expertise - need an awareness of planning options as well as good compliance skills
- Ideally ATT and/or CTA qualified, or equivalent qualification.
- Technical knowledge to include Trust taxation, CGT, IHT, business tax aspects.
- Commercial awareness and private client focus.
To apply, or find out more information, please contact Jodi King on 0203 817 8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.