- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading independent firm of accountants, looking for a career orientated Qualified Accountant with a strong background in general accountancy.
Working with a diverse and highly exciting client portfolio that covers an array of industries this is a brilliant opportunity to join a progressive firm of accountants who have a great reputation.
You will gain more general accounting exposure than can be typically expected at this stage of your career. This, in turn, will enable you to develop your accounting experience within a challenging yet supportive environment.
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Reviewing the work of Juniors
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
- ACCA/ACA Qualified, AAT Qualified or QBE
- Recent experience of 2 years in Public Practice
- Experience using Iris and Sage
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
The ideal Qualified Accountant will be career orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills accumulated over a progressive career within a general public practice accountancy firm.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply direct or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers
Qualified Accountant - Reading