- £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
A boutique firm of Accountants in Central London are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Junior / Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team in a mixed role offering Accounts, Tax and Audit exposure.
This is a great position for someone seeking a firm that can offer the opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. The role will focus around year end accounts preparation and preparing tax returns but you will also get exposure to audit work for a varied portfolio of clients.
This will be a hands on role so you can expect to be challenged however supported by a team of senior members of staff.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders
- Tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with Audits, working alongside Seniors
- Dealing with client queries
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accountancy Practice, ideally in a mixed role of Accounts, Tax and Audit work
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative
- Willing to learn and looking for a challenge
- Experience using Sage, Xero or Quickbooks would be beneficial
Study support for the ACCA qualification is available with this firm.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV.