- £18,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading independent accountancy based in Norwich who are seeking an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant.
Our client is a well-established firm who have been an operating accountancy practice for nearly a century with no signs of slowing down in their growth and progression. The successful candidate will be confident and looking to continue to grow within the practice.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a gifted studier to step foot into a well-established firm and make their mark on a company who pride themselves in providing a first-class service. The successful candidate will be confident, driven and have previous experience working within a practice in both accounts and auditing.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Assisting on statutory audits, starting with testing and fieldwork, progressing into planning and exit meetings
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Preparing and reviewing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Review bookkeeping carried out by other members of staff
- Ideally AAT Qualified or Part-qualified ACA/ACCA
- Two years’ or more experience in accountancy practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Good working tax knowledge
For further information on this Semi-Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Semi-Senior Accountant - Norwich