- £25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside an award-winning accountancy in Norwich who are seeking an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant.
Our client is a well-established firm located in the heart of Norwich. They have been an operating accountancy practice for almost a century and are showing no signs of slowing down in their growth and progression. The successful candidate will be confident and looking to continue to grow within a practice environment.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a technically strong accountant to make their mark in a well-established firm and contribute to a company that pride’s themselves in providing a first-class service. The successful candidate will be confident and driven with previous experience working within a practice. You will have experience working in both Accounts and Audit as the role is estimated to be a 70/30 split.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Assisting on statutory audits, starting with testing and fieldwork, progressing into planning and exit meetings
- Overseeing and mentoring aspects of Accounts and Audit carried out by junior members of staff
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Preparing and reviewing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Review bookkeeping carried out by other members of staff
- Ideally Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT Qualified
- Two years’ or more experience in accountancy practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Good working tax knowledge
For further information on this Semi-Senior Role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi-Senior Accountant - Norwich