- £28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent firm who are looking for a reliable, hard working Semi Senior Accountant to work with their varied portfolio of clients.
The firm likes to promote from within and can offer a competitive salary and full study support
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful, independent firm to continue their development.
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising directly with clients
- Various bookkeeping duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience
- ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Solid exposure in accounts preparation
- General knowledge of IRIS & Xero is desirable
If you would like to know more about this Semi-Senior position, please contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.