- £18,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
A leading Accountancy Practice in Bicester are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior to join their successful team; preparing statutory accounts, completing tax returns and building relationships with clients.
Our client prides themselves on the exemplary service offered to clients while maintaining one of the best working environments in the region. The practice recognises that learning and development is of upmost importance and as such, they offer a comprehensive training package including study support for professional qualifications and more.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns for review
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Providing support to fellow trainees & technicians
- Assisting with various duties such as VAT returns
- Studying or AAT qualified
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Semi Senior - Bicester