- £25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Reading
After an exciting period of growth, my client is looking to boost their team by adding a hard-working individual, that’s going to help continue driving the business forward.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone willing to progress their knowledge, by handling accounts assignments and reporting to a Senior Accountant or Manager.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing support to trainees & technicians
- Assisting with various duties such as VAT returns
- AAT qualified or at least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Semi Senior - Reading