- £20,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Semi Senior with strong practice experience to join a market leading accountancy practice in Kent. The firm are looking for somebody either AAT Qualified or Part ACCA/ACA qualified to join their organisation.
On offer would be the opportunity to work with diverse portfolio of clients, reporting to Seniors and Managers and with the view to progress to a Senior position upon qualifying. A full study package would be on offer as well as a competitive salary.
The role will include:
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Management Accounts preparation on a quarterly basis
- Reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT duties by the juniors
- 2+ years’ experience working within practice
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.