- £24,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to work in a very impressive firm, based within Southend.
Our client prides themselves on the exemplary service offered to clients while maintaining one of the best working environments in the region. Along with the excellent training scheme in place at the practice, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer flexible hours, full block release training and are very accommodating to employee’s needs.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Completion of personal tax returns
- Supervising and supporting junior accountants
- Completion of bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Liaising and building relationships with clients
- AAT qualified or at least two years’ experience in practice
- Experience within audit will be good, but not required
- Good accounts software knowledge, eg. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Excellent with deadlines and good problem-solving skills
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Southend