- £30,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside an award-winning firm who are seeking a Senior Accountant to join there Peterborough office
Our client is a well-established firm located in Peterborough who are continually expanding both in their offices, clients and number of employees. As with a growing client portfolio, they are seeking an experienced senior accountant to join their modern firm and assist with their burgeoning client base.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within a practice environment and ready to contribute to a team who aim to make a difference within the accounting industry. You will take on a new level of responsibility within a firm that is growing rapidly and shows no signs of slowing down.
- Supervision and preparation of accounts of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Assisting on audits of owner-managed businesses, SMEs and UK subsidiaries of large multinational groups
- Preparation of tax computations and corporate Tax returns
- Working alongside managers in assisting the supervision and support of junior team members
- Attending client gathering or client seminars on an ad-hoc basis
· Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified or QBE
- At least 2 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Ability to create and manage accounts
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Peterborough