- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
If you are a Senior Accountant, looking for a fresh start, in a leading accountancy practice, AJ Chambers may have the perfect job for you.
The role will involve working alongside the department director and offer the opportunity to shape the growing cloud accounting services offered by the firm.
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Liaising with HMRC
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA
- 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with accounts software e.g. IRIS Accounts, IRIS Personal, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Maidstone