- £32,000 - £42,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Sevenoaks, who are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to their growing team.
The firm has been growing year-on-year and deal with a very niche portfolio of clients which sets them apart from many other practices. Most of their clients are London based, though the role will mostly be based out of the Sevenoaks office. They offer an excellent work-life balance and a highly competitive package.
You will be managing a team of juniors, reviewing some of their work whilst also looking after a portfolio of clients. This role offers a great opportunity to step up into management for somebody with the desire to do so. There will be support from the Partners and Senior Manager as you look to develop in the role.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Managing a team of juniors
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Working with the Tax team and providing support where appropriate
- ACA/ACCA qualified or highly experienced part-qualified
- 3+ years' practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to manage juniors or desire to learn to do so
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.