- £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are working with a highly reputable and progressive firm of Accountants in Guildford who have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified from a practice background and will be experienced in the preparation of year end statutory accounts, management accounts, dealing with ad hoc client queries and reviewing the work of junior staff. A good knowledge of cloud accountancy software such as Xero or Quickbooks is highly desirable.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career with a leading firm where you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
The role can be seen in more detail below:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Corporation tax computations
- Preparation of VAT returns & bookkeeping
- Training clients on accountancy software
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- AAT Qualified/ QBE also considered
- Practice experience is essential
If you would like more information on this Senior Accountant position, please get in touch with Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.