- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an established Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a well-rounded Senior Accountant with over 4 years practice experience. The successful individual will report directly to the firm’s partners. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career, is ACCA/ACA Qualified and somebody who has excellent communication skills.
You will be required to manage your own portfolio base of clients and have both excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses
- Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advise to our clients to help them grow their businesses
- Review and finalise stat accounts, VAT, Tax, management accounts etc prepared by the accounts team for your clients
- Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
- Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes
The ideal Accountant:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Minimum 2.1 degree
- Working knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent, Quickbooks and IRIS (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication & presentational skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.