- £28,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading accountancy practice based in Bicester.
In this role, your main responsibility will be to manage an existing portfolio of owner managed businesses, preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, ensuring technical standards are high at all times. The position is much more than just compliance work and will involve all aspects of client and team management. You will be entrusted with a complex and varied case load within one of the leading divisions within the firm, so this is a real opportunity to stand out.
- Managing a portfolio of clients with a wide variety of turnovers
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax computations for clients
- Liaising and maintaining healthy and production business relationships with clients, offering confident and trustworthy advice and insight
- Organise and manage client meetings
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members of the team and supervising assignments
- Continue with personal and professional
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
If this role is of interest, please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Bicester