- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are seeking a Senior Accountant to join an impressive accountancy firm, who are offering the ideal candidate excellent exposure to a variety of clients.
Our client is a growing accountancy firm based in Central London, who after a highly successful period, are rapidly expanding their strong team.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Supervising and supporting team members
This position comes with a variety of benefits, please contact me to learn more, to be considered you will need to fulfil most, if not all, of the following requirements;
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT \ Part-Qualified \ Qualified By Experience
- Previous relevant experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong accounts knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers