- £65,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
We are currently representing a highly reputable Top 30 Firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Audit Manager. The successful individual will work closely with the Partners and manage a busy portfolio of clients within their corporate sector.
Due to a period of strong growth, the firm are seeking someone to support the existing pool of staff; you will have a key management role on assignments and will be expected to utilise your existing knowledge and skills and get involved in training and managing staff.
- Statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc
- Maintaining and building new relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Coaching and developing your team members
- Assisting in the general running of the Audit department
- Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/Standard listings, reverse acquisitions etc
- Reporting directly to the partner and having several direct team members report to you
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience within Practice
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and onsite reviews
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102) and international standards on auditing
- Ability to run a portfolio of clients simultaneously
- Experience of Caseware would be preferable although not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.