Senior Audit Manager- Southampton
AJ Chambers are working with one of the Big 4 Practices, whom are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Audit Manager in their Southampton office.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors, Semi Seniors and the wider Audit team. You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, willing to travel and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key Responsibilities of an Senior Audit Manager:
- Delivering value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business, assess legal implications
- Ensuring engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Leading and coordinating the planning and management of assignments in an effective and efficient manner.
- Securing and enhancing relationships with senior client management.
- Being a pro-active leader of teams, ensure team members are properly managed and motivated and ensure staff needs, including training and development, are identified and acted upon
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Manager role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Proven experience in leading a number of major external audit and assurance engagements (FTSE 100 ideal)
- Excellent technical expertise with proven industry knowledge in energy.
- Significant involvement in developing and delivering all services to client
- Team and peer leadership skills
- Significant involvement in developing and delivering all services to clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to James Gosling at AJ Chambers. If the role in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available.
Senior Audit Manager – Southampton