- £18,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are representing a leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are looking for a motivated individual to join their tax team in Southend. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience within an accountancy practice.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Looking after the day to day running of a mixed portfolio of clients
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Resolving client concerns and queries
- Providing basic advice where possible and assisting senior staff with more technical compliance and advice services
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities
- At least a years’ experience working within personal tax
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proactive, keen to progress career within tax
For more information on this Personal Tax Assistant role, please contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.