- £28,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
TAX COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
The firm, a highly reputable multi-office firm of chartered accountants, are recruiting for a Tax Compliance Assistant to join their growing firm of chartered accountants, based across their Northamptonshire and Warwickshire offices.
The practice has a substantial and growing client base of sole traders, partnerships, OMB Ltd companies and larger businesses, directors and HNWI’s.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparation of tax returns and dealing with the compliance of tax processing;
- verbal and written contact with clients;
- interaction with other offices within the practice
- contact with HM Revenue and other third parties.
- initiative, professionalism and confidence;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- the ability to communicate well at all levels;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- attention to detail and the ability to complete work to a high professional standard;
- computer literacy, with the ability to adapt to new systems
The role can be full-time or part-time, 20-25 hours, open to discussion.
Our core internal values:
- To give every member of the firm the opportunity to develop and progress by offering support at every step of their journey.
- To respect individuals and trust in their accountability for their role; nurturing a culture built on integrity and honesty.
- To champion hard-work and commitment with a mutual investment of effort that will directly determine success and reward.
- To always develop knowledge and skills needed to excel in their career, resulting in the highest calibre staff to provide an outstanding service to clients.