- £20,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Tax Junior for an award winning firm to work in their North London office.
Your new role a mixture of personal and corporate tax work. The role will be compliance based, there will also be opportunities to work on advisory projects. Excellent career progression is on offer, with full study support available for tax professional qualifications (ATT and CTA).
Tax Junior responsibilities
- General compliance work;
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns;
- Liaising with clients in respect of their tax liabilities;
- Working with other tax team members on their client portfolios
- Assisting with HM Revenue & Customs’ enquiries;
- Assisting with clients enquiries;
Tax Junior requirements
- Strong academic background;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- High organization skills with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks;
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Good commercial awareness and full commitment to the pursuit of a career in tax.
For further information on this Tax Trainee role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers