- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Tax Senior for a well-established mid-sized firm based in Orpington
This firm has an outstanding reputation, and have been established for many years.
In regards to development, study support and increasingly complex advisory work is available.
Clients are made up of private clients, owner-managed businesses, fellow professionals and corporate groups across a wide range of sectors.
Tax Senior Responsibility:
- Providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Assist with client billing
- Request tax return information from clients
- Delivering high quality service to clients
- Ensuring budgets are kept to
Tax Senior Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience working within practice in a tax role
- Open to qualified by experience
- The ability to use initiative
- Can complete work with limited corrections required
- Able to work autonomously
For further information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers