- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
The firm are a highly reputable Hampshire based practice, offering a complete range of accountancy services to businesses of all sizes, charities and individuals.
About the role
You will manage your own portfolio of personal clients, maintaining and developing the strong relationships which are key to the firm’s growth.
The role is primarily personal tax compliance focused but there will be ad hoc projects and work involving all the taxes.
- You are a confident self-starter with good interpersonal skills with at least three years tax experience.
- You will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
- You have well developed client liaison skills.
- and ability to think laterally mean you are capable of identifying potential problems and providing solutions.
- You are fully conversant with current tax issues and conversant with relevant legislation, case law etc.
Ideally, you will be ATT or CTA qualified, or qualified by experience.
Outline Terms of Employment
Salary and benefits will be market rate, reflecting your level of qualifications and experience.