Our client is global advisory firm who are building a European Treasury Advisory offering. Having hired an impressive Head of Treasury Advisory early last year, they are now looking to make another key appointment. This role would particularly suit candidates from a sophisticated corporate treasury background looking to make their first move into advisory or candidates currently within a professional service firm who're looking to accelerate their career. Core elements of the role include:
- Advising clients, in both transactional and steady-state environments, on all aspects of corporate treasury including: liquidity management, debt compliance, operational banking, FX risk management, treasury systems selection and organizational change;
- Overseeing teams of junior (manager and below) staff and/or Interim Panel teams for medium-sized and large treasury advisory projects and/or to delivering smaller projects directly;
- Directly managing all aspects of client projects, including scoping, pricing, oversight, report writing, quality control and general administration, together with making presentations to senior decision-makers at both Corporate clients and Private Equity Sponsors;
- Developing new and existing client relationships at 3rd party organizations and being a trusted partner supporting the development of the Treasury Advisory business;
- Actively developing internal relationships within the firm's network at the London, UK regional and international levels, enabling Treasury Advisory to further embed itself as a core offering for the Firm.
- Relevent degree with an ACT/MCT qualification - an MBA or ACA will also be highly thought of
- Fluency in a major European Language is a significant advantage
- Experience of working with distressed/leveraged and or Private Equity firms would be particularly interesting
- Highly credible with excellent leadership and communication skills
As the Treasury Advisory function is still in an effective start-up stage, the opportunity exists to join 'at the ground floor' and experience rapid growth/progression.