- £22,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
A new opportunity ideal for someone with some accounting experience who wishes to train in Trusts. A Top 100 firm are looking for a Trust Assistant to join their Central London office. This role offers the opportunity to work alongside experienced trust and tax professionals and learn the necessary technical knowledge and skills to build a successful career in trust accounting and tax.
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work alongside experienced trust and tax professionals. You will learn the required technical knowledge and behaviours required for a career in trusts and tax.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of trust accounts and tax returns
- Preparation of inheritance tax returns
- Administration work for trusts and companies
- Assisting the team on probate work
- Ensure all work is completely in a timely manner and deadlines are met, keeping the Trust Director regularly updated
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience within general practice
- Ideally AAT qualified, or studying towards AAT
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to build relationships, and use own initiative
- Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development
For more information on this Trust Assistant role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.