- £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Vat Manager, for work in an Top 20 Firms London Office. This is opportunity is ideal for anyone with ambition to progress, as will offer a realistic pathway to partner
Organic growth has seen this exciting new opportunity arise, which will be able to offer a unique amount of autonomy and responsibility. The plan will be for you to start at a manager level, working along-side the award winning VAT partner. You will then begin to work more autonomously, with continued support from the partner until you are ready to progress into a partnership position yourself.
To succeed in the role, you should have a keen interest in networking, and should consider yourself to be a social individual. This role will require you to focus on succession planning and developing the business, so these skills will be essential to ensure that you are on track to become partner.
VAT Manager responsibilities:
- To Provide advice to clients on VAT requirements
- To be a crucial member of the VAT team
- To make sure the teams work is completed to a high standard by deadline
- To encourage and develop the VAT team by providing helpful advice and playing a key part in the development of more junior members of staff
- To delegate work to the junior members
- To manage the risk of providing incorrect advice
- To provide technical updates across the business
- To build strong relationships with partners from other areas of the business, with the goal of discovering cross selling opportunities and additional VAT advisory that might not otherwise be known about
- To process timesheets accurately an on time.
VAT Manager requirements:
- 5 years experience in practice
- Qualifications not essencial
- Advisory experience
- Strong experience with managing a portfolio of clients
- The ability to analyse information and provide sound judgements
- Exceptional communication skill
- Experience in a leadership position
- Highly driven and self-motivated
For further information on this VAT Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers